One of the fun things about website stats is you can find out the search terms people used to find your blog.
- Evil Dead - I get a ton of hits every day from this one , after I wrote this post. I guess if you search Google images it’s the first to come up. Yay me. Princess Jenn = Evil Dead. Who knew? Well, I suspect Bil did, because he talks about zombies an awful lot, but still.
- spanking in the wwe - dude I could not even make this shit up
- badger arm - how many pages did they have to wade through to find my site by searching that? I mean, really? Because I talk about badger arms constantly. It’s a real passion of mine.
- i love my bubby karen sept 2009 – Ummm…. yeah. I got nothing
- Heather Spohr - I mentioned her one time in one post in passing (it was all good Heather, I promise). Note to self, put the names of famous bloggers in every post
- do follow blogs on walk in tubs – I don’t even know what the fuck that means. Could someone please translate from “I don’t know how to type Google search terms” to English? That would be great. Thanks.
- Baby blood – this would be after the zombies hit my site. WTF?? Who the hell searches for baby blood? What kind of sicko… OK, you know what, I don’t even want to know.
- doctor fucking patients – I’m sorry, I think you’ve mistaken me for the other Princess Jenn (warning: NSFW)
- my mother phucking pictures – there are certain things I don’t want to know about my mom. This would be one of them
- miss tard sleep badger – again – I’ve got nothing. Totally speechless. But what is with the goddamn badgers?
- wwe “she bites” – My bark may be worse than my bite, but seriously I’m going to gnaw my arm off, feed it to a badger, while looking at bloody pictures of doctors phucking my mother if these searches don’t stop.
P.S. I swear I’m not sleeping with anyone at Google. They just love me for me.