The Ghost Whisperer

Those of you that follow me on Twitter have probably heard about Sam.

Sam is Vista’s special friend.  And we’re pretty sure he’s a ghost.  Yeah, I’m living in a real life haunted house.

I can remember vividly the first time Sam showed up.  We we all  sitting in the living room and all  of the sudden Vista started to talk to ‘Sam’.  Sam was apparently standing right behind me as I sat on the couch *shudder*.   Vista was happily chattering to him and trying to hand him things.

Bil and I just looked at each other.  And decided she had an imaginary friend.  How nice for her.

But on the off chance, I called my mom and asked her if the name ‘Sam’ rang any bells for her.  As we ran through the family roster of the dead we came up blank.

I was still clinging tightly to the fact that this was an imaginary friend.  Perhaps, I reasoned, she’s talking about Sam from the Wiggles.  She loved watching the Wiggles at that point.  Perhaps she had just picked that name.  So, I put the Wiggles show on and when Sam showed up, I pointed to the TV and said “Look!  Sam!  Is that your Sam?”

I’m pretty sure Vista is going to be really good at that ‘OMG you are a complete moron’ look when she’s a teenager, because she threw that look at me and slowly explained to her idiot mother “Sam on TV,” pointing to the tele.  “Not Sam,” pointing to the other end of the room.

Well, fine.  Nix that idea.  But, I still wasn’t giving up on the imaginary friend idea.

Until the morning I went to get Vista dressed.  I conversationally asked her “Where’s Sam?”

She pointed to the floor next to her.

“Oh, he’s sitting next to you?” I said, very pleased with my deductive reasoning skills.

I got the ‘you’re an idiot’ look again and she patiently explained “No.  In ground…. buried there.”

I have to tell you, hearing your two year old tell you about someone being buried in the ground (they certainly don’t teach that on Dora or Sesame Street) is kind of a conversation killer.

So I changed gears.  Fine, Sam probably wasn’t just an imaginary friend if he’s buried in the ground.  So we played 20 questions with a 2 year old with limited vocabulary.

Q: Is Sam a boy or a girl?

A: Boy

Q: Is Sam a little boy like [cousin] or is he old like Daddy?

A: Like Daddy

Q:  Is he old like Grandpa or just old like Daddy?

A: Old like Daddy.

Alright, so we had a male ghost, somewhere in the 20 – 50 age range.

The Ghost Whisperer

Image via Wikipedia

Q: Is he wearing a hat?

A: No.  He…  *at this point she started point to her forehead*

Q: Does he have an owie on his head?  A bandaid?

A: No…  *it took a few days, but we finally figured out that Vista was trying to tell us he was wearing a headband of some sort, after she started wearing insisting on wearing her hairbands around her forehead rather than to hold her hair back*

We continued playing these games.  Showing pictures, asking questions, guessing answers.  Near as we can tell, Sam is an adult male, Native American, ghost… who likes to swear.

Oh, did I forget that part?

Yeah, I came in one day to get Vista up from a nap and she was happily chattering to Sam.  And they were talking about ‘sunny beaches’

I sent Vista out of the room to go play in the living room, and turned to (where I thought) Sam was.  I gently explained to him ‘Listen here you son of a bitch.  You teach my daughter to fucking swear and I will exorcise your ghosty ass.  Are we clear?’

I’m assuming he got the message, because there’s been no more mention of sunny beaches or any beaches for that matter.

But then, a few months ago, Sam went away suddenly.  Vista explained he had gone to the mountains for a while.  I smiled and nodded like this made sense and figured maybe we were rid of our ghost for good.  Not that I really minded him.  I mean, he seemed to be friendly enough.  And Vista certainly enjoyed talking to him.  On days when he would chat with her as she woke up from a nap I could here fits of giggles.  But still.  A haunted house really doesn’t draw friends to want to come over for coffee.

Months went by, and no Sam.  Until about a week ago.

Vista woke up and started talking about Sam again.  I figured, not a big deal.  So he’s back.  Good for him.

But, something’s changed.  Or rather he’s changed.  He seems to want to be more helpful.  Which is nice… but, dude, it’s creeping me the fuck out.

The first incident was the other day when Vista and I were in the living room.  She was dancing around and I said “Should mommy put some music on so you can dance?”

As soon as I said that the DVD player turned on.  Now, that, in and of itself, I could ignore.  But we have one of those fancy players that also acts as a radio tuner and you can hook your ipod into it.  We have never use the radio part (because the reception is crap and while I’m pretty sure there’s something we could do to fix that, we’ve never bothered and just don’t use it), and very rarely use the ipod dock, so it’s always set to play DVDs.  Except when it turned on, it was set to a radio station playing music.

OK, I must have sat on the remote or something and accidentally turned it on.

Except when I stood up to look, I saw the remote sitting across the room from Vista and I.

I looked at V.  “Where’s Sam?”

“He just went outside”

“Yeah I bet he did.  Tell ghosty boy to quit touching Mommy’s technology”

I walked over and shut the DVD player off.  I wasn’t in the mood for dancing anymore.

Then the other day, I went to put Vista down for a nap.  She laid down in her crib and I was tucking her in asking her if she wanted me to put her white noise machine on for her… when her Winnie the Pooh music box turned on by itself.  Neither Vista nor I were anywhere near it.  And not only that, it’s not a little push button switch to turn on, that I could have hit accidentally this time.  It’s a slider.  And to put it on the song and setting that it was on the slider has to be slid down from it’s off position at the top, alllllll the way down to the bottom position.

I turned it off.

“Where’s Sam?”

She pointed to the end of her crib.

“Could you tell him to stop doing stuff like that please.  It’s creeping Mama out.”

I got a nod from her.  I finished tucking her in and let her sleep.

Oh, but the best was yet to come.

This morning I woke up to hear Vista chattering through the baby monitor (Yes, she’s 2.5 and we still use a baby monitor.  Don’t judge).

I looked at the clock.  7:00am.  Bil would have gone to work a few hours ago.  So it was time to get up and grab a quick shower before I went in to get her.

Until I heard a male voice respond to one of Vista’s chattering questions.

A voice that I didn’t recognize.

A voice that certainly wasn’t her father’s.

I went racing out of my room and threw open her door…. only to find her alone in her crib.  With no one else in the room.

“Hi Mama!”

“Hi baby.  Who were you talking to just now?”

“Sam….and my dollies”

Holy fuck.  Had I just heard her ghost over the baby monitor???  Are you fucking kidding me??

I’ve come to the conclusion we have one of two things going on here.

Either

1. Vista has a friendly ghost who watches over her and likes to make sure she’s happy.  And who now seems to be able to turn on things in the house and make himself heard…..or
  2. I’m loosing my ever living fucking mind

I’m kinda leaning towards number two.

57 Responses to The Ghost Whisperer

• Avasmommy says:

Dude, I got fucking goosebumps galore.
    .-= Avasmommy´s last blog ..Don’t Peeve Me Off! =-.

• Deidra23 says:

Hrmm.. I don’t even know anyone who is an “expert” in that sort of thing anymore, but I think you have a ghost.

I know a few priests.. lol :)

• Angi says:

uh! Wow, I’m intrigued…and creeped out.
    .-= Angi´s last blog ..I’m coming back =-.

• Kekibird says:

Wooooooooah…..That’s a bit creepy…Especially with the way society as a majority views spirits and such. It’s automatic to feel afraid of them. I know I’d be really creeped out. Hang in there
    .-= Kekibird´s last blog ..Wordless Wednesday #22 =-.

• i’m leaning toward number 1 but you know this. and so now you’ve finally heard him. i didn’t know you figured out he was a native either. crazy jenn!
    .-= Becky @TheRealBecks´s last blog ..To snip or not to snip- that is the question. =-.

I am just going to go ahead and say HOLY FUCKING SHIT JENN.
    I think a lot like Becky when it comes to this, so I like totally think something like the baby monitor could pick up his voice…
    (BTW we still use a video monitor on Mason, and I LOVE it.)
    So, um, yeah I hope Sam isn’t watching you and Bil get it on. Bwahahahaha! I am an awful friend. What I meant was I hope he doesn’t start helping you in the shower.
    Def. keep us posted I am totally intrigued by Sam. WOW.
    .-= Lu´s last blog ..The one time my husband’s boss tried to kill him. For real. =-.

@Lu,
    LMAO. Dude, only you would think of that.
    I’m *pretty* sure Sam’s just a ghost…not a perv. Now if you were haunting me? Well that would be totally different. lol

• Miss says:

HOLY CRAP. That would freak me out. I’m really curious to know if you could recognize anything that he might have said.
    .-= Miss´s last blog ..Wordless Wednesday – Hide and Seek =-.

@Miss, Oh yeah, it was clear as day. Vista was going through asking her dolls “Are you OK dollie?” (she does this as she lines them up in her crib). Then I heard her say “Are YOU okay?” and a male voice replied “Yeah. I’m okay”
    I ran through my head at that moment if something else could have made a sound that would sound like that… but it was too clear and too definite.
    He said something else too, but I didn’t catch it because at that point I was flying out of my room over to her bedroom. lol

Miss Reply:

@Jenn, Whoa. That is amazing. I vote setting up a voice recorder in her room, just to see what you might pick up. He seems friendly enough. Or call Ghost Hunters!
    .-= Miss´s last blog ..Wordless Wednesday – Hide and Seek =-.

@Miss,
    One of my friends actually just pinged me on Facebook. I guess he knows some guys that are into the whole paranormal hunting stuff, so he thinks they might be interested in coming over and setting some equipment up. So I told him, go for it. Might be interesting to see if they find anything.

Miss Reply:

@Jenn, Oh I’m looking forward to THAT update!
    .-= Miss´s last blog ..Wordless Wednesday – Hide and Seek =-.

Amanda Reply:

@Jenn, OMG – I totally want to hear that!
    .-= Amanda´s last blog ..A Wordy Wednesday =-.

Deidra23 Reply:

@Jenn, I’d love to be around for that! I love Ghosty stuff :)

• thenextmartha says:

You are either not as neurotic as I am or drink more wine. Maybe both? I don’t doubt for a second that some(thing?) has taken a liking to your daughter. Music on? Ok creepy. Hearing voices? Ok, I’m moving. Maybe some of your daughters quirkyness also allows her to have heightened senses. Does she see anyone else ever? If so, it might be time to cash in on that. You’re sitting on a gold mine.

@thenextmartha,

The very first time she saw Sam, there was another ghost with him whose name was ‘Aunt Marie’. Aunt Marie showed up the first two times with Sam and then never again.
    But other than that, she’s never seen (or at least never spoken about) anyone else.

• Nancy says:

Omg, that’s so crazy! I’m glad V is happy at least…right? yikes kind of scary
    .-= Nancy´s last blog ..Contest =-.

@Nancy,

Yeah, I sometimes wonder if Vista really grasps the fact that he’s not just like other people she knows. Like trying to hand him stuff the first time she saw him. How do you explain to a 2yr old the difference between ghost and human? lol

• pamela says:

ok im too freaked out. thanks. now i keep looking at the fireplace. shit. im scared now. im a scaredy cat
    .-= pamela´s last blog ..Protected: Its not just me. =-.

• I totally believe in ghosts. Always have, although I’ve never seen one. You should watch that show about the psychic British lady who talks to them and finds out why they stay in certain places. Sounds like a peaceful ghost to me, but still. If it doesn’t bother you I would just be fine with it, but if it does, maybe ask an expert. Either way, Vista might be pychic they seem to gravitate to people that are. Worst part of that is she might be able to read YOUR mind. LOL

Tricia : )

@Tricia (irishsamom),
    lol. Her reading minds wouldn’t surprise me. She’s VERY perceptive about things. Too perceptive sometimes.

• Kel says:

Scary and cool at the same time, sorry I love this kind of stuff. And you very well may have heard him, there is a lot of stuff on the internet about using baby monitors to hear ghosts or pick up ghost conversations. I am interested to see what happens next.
    .-= Kel´s last blog ..Wordless Wednesday =-.

• Laura says:

Sorry but I’m with Lu, Holy Shit!!!! And I’m going with option #1, sorry not to go along with denial #2 ;) At least Sam seems like he’s there to be V’s friend and take care of her. I can’t wait to see what happens if/when they come to do the investigation. Hugs to u mama!
    .-= Laura´s last blog ..Baby & Mommy Update, Take a Guess? =-.

• Amanda says:

At least Sam seems kinda cool and nice. But seriously, he does need to stop messing with the technology.

I wonder if Vista could broker a convo between you? THAT would be cool, but a little creepy. On second thought, never mind.

Miss you!
    .-= Amanda´s last blog ..A Wordy Wednesday =-.

• Severine says:

brrrrr…. Can’t wait to see what happens with the ghost hunter dudes!
    It’s still very reassuring that Vista is ok with it all. I mean maybe she won’t be scared of ghosts ever now. It’s like spiders I guess. ;-)
    .-= Severine´s last blog ..10 things I hate about L.A =-.

• AmazingGreis says:

I totally believe in ghosts and sounds like Vista definitely has a friend. I’ve read, don’t remember where, that sometimes paranormal activity can be picked up on baby monitors.

Can’t wait to hear more updates. This kinds of stuff intrigues me!!!
    .-= AmazingGreis´s last blog ..Emotions; Part 1 – Layla Grace… =-.

• PB and Jazz says:

I am interested to hear what comes next. I would be freaked out and am freaked out for you! OMG!
    .-= PB and Jazz´s last blog ..New Header, New Year, New Post =-.

• cindy w says:

Aaaaaand, congratulations, you just scared the crap out of me with the ghost-on-the-baby-monitor thing.

Although, we had a baby-sitter who said that when her daughter was little, she heard a man on the baby monitor in the middle of the night & went flying down to her baby’s room. Turned out there was a cop car outside and his dispatch radio was broadcasting on the baby monitor. But if you heard a guy responding to Vista? Um, yeah, that’s different.

I would totally be putting my house on the market if it was me.
    .-= cindy w´s last blog ..that ol’ work/daycare thing again =-.

@cindy w,

That and we live out in a very small town. It’s unusual to see a cop car out this way. But that thought did cross my mind. Like you said though, it was a response to her, so that’s where the creep factor comes in. Hard to dismiss something like that.

Michelle P. Reply:

@Jenn, But you do have that satellite fire hall near you don’t you? It is weird though.

• Magda says:

Man, this is some scary stuff! It’s one thing to hear creaks or have stuff turn on. Voices are something completely different! It will be interesting to see what they find. It does sound like Sam is an ok guy, if he was a bad person I’m sure Vista would have let you know about it. What the history of the area you live in? Would that explain Sam being Native American? Hope you get some answers! Also can I come ghost hunting at your house I totally love that stuff!
    .-= Magda´s last blog ..Hyde Park Fudge Cake =-.

@Magda,

We live in a fairly new area (our house is less than 10yrs old). Built on old farm land.

But before the farmers came? Quite possible we’re sitting on indian land.

• OMG. This is scary. I would have literally dropped dead after hearing that.

• jenn- i have read this post repeatedly, not quite knowing how to respond because i can’t quite tell if you’re like freaked out freaked out, or actually intrigued. and given the jenn that i know, i would think that you would be intrigued until it gets to the point of messing with V and then get freaked out, and it sounds like it has reached that point.

*sigh* that being said… if you know someone with paranormal gear, it would make for an AWESOME blog series… “the series of sam…” (i almost want to call him “sort of sam”).

i had a good friend in high school who had a ghost living in her house. they never named the ghost, nor was the ghost’s genitalia distinguished. but my friend would talk about their ghost at school amongst the 3 minute locker time we had before our next class and none of us believed her. so like all awesome high school girls, we organize a whole ouiji board, “the craft” movie watching sleepover at her house one night.

nothing happens.

we all think she’s full of shit, and of course being all of 16 years old, this was MAJOR DRAMA. so…. i’m over at my friend’s house one afternoon, weeks later. my younger brother and her younger sister needed a ride to cross country practice. friend says to me, “ok, the ghost has been around today. let’s test it.” with an eye roll, i agree.

all 4 of us go into the kitchen, take a full cereal box of kix and dump it on the floor. cereal was everywhere. my friend and i drive our sibblings to practice, arrive back at her house and the cereal was back in the box and the box was sitting back on the kitchen counter. both of her parents worked full time. no one else had been in the house. the dogs couldn’t even had eaten it because the cereal was BACK IN THE BOX.

so at that point, i’m super intrigued… and i want to test this sucker even more. so my friend and i turn on their oven to broil. we go out in the backyard, hang out for 1/2 an hour or so, come back in and the oven is off.

i don’t believe it. i think something has sort circuited, there’s no way the ghost turned the oven off.

my friend turns on the burners on the stove… gas burners. flames. we turn it on low because we’re not THAT stupid, and we just go in the other room, not outside.

we wait a couple of minutes because truly we don’t want to set the house on fire.

and yup, when we go back in the kitchen, the burner is on “off.”

sooooooo……… do i believe in paranormal experiences??? i dunno…. but i’ve seen some freaky weird stuff that is just straight up bizarre. that’s the only “experience” i have had with a “ghost” or any sort.

but i can’t help but think that if the magoo were to start talking to me about a ghost, i would lose my shit.

then again, i’m already batshit crazy, so i ain’t got much to lose.

totally looking forward to updates though!!!
    .-= nic @mybottlesup´s last blog ..i made my first mocha, nearly broke the machine, overflowed scalding hot espresso on myself and didn’t froth properly =-.

@nic @mybottlesup,

OMG… I so totally need a ghost who cleans up after me. Wonder if I can train Sam as a domestic?

And you’re right, I’m more intrigued than ‘holy shit we’re moving’ freaked out. The whole thing is just a little surreal. lol
    I’m the type of person who needs scientific proof.

nic @mybottlesup Reply:

@Jenn, i know!!!! how fantastic that my friend’s ghost was like not only a housekeeper of some sort, but a ghost aware of safety hazards as well.

• I’m intrigued. And a little creeped out. We believe we do have a presence in this house (possibly the former owner…terminal cancer patient who committed suicide…plus our house is a nearly 100 years old farmhouse) but he/it is nowhere near as active as Sam appears to be.
    Children and animals in general are supposed to be more receptive to the spirit world. I wonder if V’s medical issues make her more “open” to that sort of thing?
    I hope that Sam continues to be friendly, and that the situation doesn’t escalated.
    .-= thepsychobabble´s last blog ..Crushed Mush vs. Jello Salad =-.

@thepsychobabble,

I’m pretty sure one of our dogs sees Sam as well. Our shepherd has be woofing (not barking… just a low single woof that says “I’m not threatened or afraid of you, but I’m still not quite sure”) at something in the spare bedroom downstairs the past few nights. But every time I go down, there’s nothing.

• Allyson says:

Freaking creepy. But also hysterical that he taught her to swear.
    .-= Allyson´s last blog ..Today’s mantra =-.

• Caroline says:

Amazing post. My son used to talk about the “man in hats” and then, when he grew up some, came to tell me it was “the man standing by the hats” and pointed at the hat rack next to the doorway of his room. He also described him (black hair, in jeans, just standing there) and seemed a little scared of him. I told him to tell him to go away if he was scaring him. But promised that everything in our house is here to protect him. (Positive thinking, right?) I never heard about the man again. Being a mom, trying to help your kid navigate our world is tough enough. This just throws our protective tendencies and mommy worries for a keee-razy loop. I mean, how do we protect/help them with something we know so little about? Curious to hear more – and good luck!
    .-= Caroline´s last blog ..Stop the Hate and Do Something =-.

@Caroline,

See, I think I would find that WAY more creepy. Sam, I think, is less threatening because he talks with Vista and she likes him and happy when he’s around.
    But some creep-o standing by a hat rack? Yeah, I’d probably be ordering up a vat of holy water and a priest.

Caroline Reply:

@Jenn, cracking up. TRUE. Very true. Altho he has since gone. I think. Soooo… am I kidding myself? I forgot to mention that I saw something (all black, solidish) standing by my bedroom door (after hearing footsteps) a week before my mother died. I’d just like to think its someone in our fam looking over us. Right? …RIGHT?! *checking over shoulder* Totally checking back here to see how the paranormal dudes go. I say go straight to Ghost Hunters for this one (a show I watch religiously… no surprise there…).
    .-= Caroline´s last blog ..Stop the Hate and Do Something =-.

• Allyson/@HBMomof2 says:

This exact thing has happened to us. My 2 year old son has a friend also. Those electronic things are what freaks us out. Every once and a while I think I hear a voice on the monitor(my 6 year old still has hers, so no judging here!), but just chalk it up to alcohol or exhaustion. It seems to get more active around special dates in our family and T says it’s a man. Could be a few people.

I even checked out some paranormal groups and they are willing to come to the house for free but I backed off. I started to think, right now it’s just a guess that we have a presence, I sure as hell don’t want to confirm it!

Good luck with Sam. As long as he is nice to Vista I guess it’s fine. She’ll grow out of being able to see him eventually. We all do or so I’m told.

• jaelithe says:

I am a total, total skeptic about things like this. Always looking for Occam’s Razor explanations, and always questioning my own perception of things. I wouldn’t say I believe in ghosts.

And yet, once when I was in a 100 year old house owned by a friend’s family I heard old-fashioned music in their dining room when there was nothing to play it. And once when I was totally alone in another very old house, I watched a faucet in a bathroom turn on by itself and when I got up and walked toward the bathroom to investigate, the door to the bathroom shut by itself.

And my son goes on a lot about “The Invisible People” who live in our house who he says he hears talking at night.

I’ve never been able to totally explain any of those things.

I guess life would be boring if we could explain everything.

• MarcomMom says:

Keep a journal, honey! Real-life haunted-house books sell VERY well right now. Good luck with cleansing or whatever you decide to do. It does work, from what I’ve read.
    .-= MarcomMom´s last blog ..The right kind of work =-.

• Meg says:

This is my first time to your site, so hi, how are you?, and…that’s some freaky shit! I mean, I’m glad you have a nice ghost and all, but…gave me chills!

Keep us posted about Sam!

PS – I’m pretty sure we have a ghost. I’ve not had any encounters, but others have. I’d like to keep it that way!
    .-= Meg´s last blog ..Possibly the Funniest Picture Ever =-.

• ok jenn, i am more than creeped the fuck out right now. not only by your story but by everybody’s comments. sheesh.

i never even thought twice about believing in ghosts, but since this is coming from you, i can’t take it as anything but true. and that is scary. the part about hearing him on the monitor is very scary.

then again, poltergeist (the movie) is pretty freaking scary, too.

shiver.

good luck, and i hope sam stays nice.
    .-= Sara @heartmychloe´s last blog ..Puppies! =-.

• punkinmama says:

Are you for real?! I’m freaked out all the way over here in Indiana! I’m not going to be able to sleep tonight!
    .-= punkinmama´s last blog ..saying it out loud =-.

• mamaspeak says:

This freaked me the eff out! (Mostly bc he’s talking to your kid.) I have another friend that lived w/ghost(s) for years. They would do the electronic thing, lights were popular too but their favorite was rearranging furniture.

I guess as long as Sam seems harmless it’s OK. I would certainly be pumping V to get info about him & maybe why he’s sticking around. Or maybe put on the monitor on & ask him yourself.

I think the advice to keep a journal (and maybe start a book) as well as having some of those ghost hunters come by is a great idea. But then sometimes ignorance is bliss too. ;-)
    .-= mamaspeak´s last blog ..Rite of Passage — The Haircut =-.

• Duchess says:

I love you, please don’t bring Sam with you to blogher. Also I will now be up for the next several nights so if you need a chat I’m here.

Seriously, how are you being so calm? tequila?

• Maura says:

Pretty damned cool, I think. So long as it doesn’t bother Vista or cause her harm, I’m in the camp of “take notes because this makes a great story.” (Story in the sense of tale, not falsehood.)

• Al_Pal says:

Gnarly. I believe in ghosts. Very intriguing. We’ve had some radio & microwave-type interference.
    Next installment, please. Heh. ;p
    .-= Al_Pal´s last blog ..My new creative outlet: Bread Puddings! =-.

• patois says:

My youngest talks about a ghost. I get the same kind of shivers. Sadly, she’s not a helpful older child or adult. She is about 4 years old. I swear, when he describes what she does and where she is located, I’m totally freaked out. (I’d be more freaked out even writing about it if she were older. I’m safe right now because, duh, she’s 4 and can’t read what I’m writing.)
    .-= patois´s last blog ..The Weekly Wonderings #140 =-.

Oh my holy fucking hell. NOT a good post to read at 3:30 in the morning, in the dark, in this quiet house, all alone. CREEEEPY. ACK. ACK ACK ACK.
    .-= Kellee´s last blog ..Seasoning the Homeless =-.

• Mandi Bone says:

My husband’s father passed away when he was 13 years old. My oldest dayghter Amelia has always saw him. He doesn’t visit often but when he does Amelia always tells he papa that his daddy tells him he is proud.He always just checks on us to see if we are happy.She also saw a little girl in our driveway for awhile.She would try to get her to come in but Amelia said she was waiting for her parents.

• Chibi Jeebs says:

OMFG! Full-body shivers when I read the end. D: I’m *so* glad Sam is friendly!

My great grannie used to visit me (I posted about it awhile back). I’m glad it’s my great grandmother, but it still freaks me out.
    .-= Chibi Jeebs´s last blog ..Did I ever tell you about the time I burned my cooter? =-.

• Jodee says:

Oh my gosh cold chills!!!!!! I would say it sounds like a ghost… I don’t think you are losing your mind although you might hope you are.. LOL Very interested to hear what the update is…good luck!
    .-= Jodee´s last blog ..“My tummy hurts” =-.