Occasionally other bloggers see fit to give me awards. This forces me to love them forever and stalk them over various forms of social media. And yet, I still get awards. Go figure.
Over The Top
From: Lu at Jaded Perspective
From: Heather at The Adventures of Crazy Mum
From: Jennifer from The Psychobabble
From: Nic at My Bottle’s Up
I still need to say something about this one
I love awards. I really do. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside (it has nothing to do with the Hot Peppermint Patty I’m drinking).
So when Heather, over at The Adventures of Crazy Mum told me she was giving me this award, it just made my day!
Here are the rules for receiving the award:
- Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you
- Tell those 7 people they’ve been awarded the HONEST SCRAP AWARD and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
- Share “10 Honest Things” about yourself.
Here are “10 Honest Things” about myself
- I’m terrified of moths. I have no problem with butterflies. Yes, I know they’re essentially the same thing. But a moth in my house is cause for a complete freak out. (it’s funny to watch, trust me)
- I know how to cross stitch, and actually enjoy doing it. (don’t judge)
- I used to really like my nose, but ever since a training accident involving the top of my dogs very hard skull connecting with (and crushing) all the lower cartilage in my nose, it’s just not the same. I’ve even considered a nose job just to correct it because I am that vain. But then I’d end up getting lipo, and a boob lift, and maybe a bit of a neck lift, and, and, and, …. yeah, so I’m not getting my nose done. But I still blame the dog.
- I have held my daughter down while she screamed through all sorts of medical procedures. Even though I know they’re necessary, I makes me feel like an awful mom and I often wonder if it’ll effect her trust in me.
- I’ve never been on a cruise or to Europe. I really want to do both.
- I have, however, traveled past the Arctic Circle. I’d rather go on a cruise.
- I love the taste of kiwi’s but never eat them because the texture grosses me out.
- I prefer game meat to beef. A vegetarian I will never be.
- I’m honest to a fault. I will always tell people what I think. This has lost me friends. I can’t (wont) change who I am though. If you really don’t want to know how I feel, then don’t ask.
- I know I come across as a complete bitch some a lot most all the time. I know I’m intimidating to a lot of people. Really? My bark is worse than my bite.
Now to pass this on… I choose to torture honor:
- Colleen at Messponential. She amazes me how she stands by her convictions
- Lu of Jaded Perspective. I hope one day my writing is as raw and inspiring as hers.
- PsychMama. Because she understands what it is to have a daughter with developmental delays (and because, dude, you really need to update your blog. lol)
- Becky of Life out of Focus. I love watching her photography evolve as she does
- Ali of My Life With Them. Because she’s having a craptastic day, and I know getting this award made my day.
- Cara of Momma Says. Her stories about her kids make me snort out loud in a really unattractive way, but I still love her
- Kate of Tati Kate. I’m hoping I can learn sensitivity from her as I learn how to knit.